but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Betty White also was a swinger and rented a room at a well known Hollywood swinger hotel for several years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think someone posted some pretty racy pics of her from back in the day. She MIGHT be a hoe fo sho! LOL!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Homer Plessy of Plessy V. Ferguson fame Pardoned today, this case which led to the bullshit "Separate but equal" laws of the Jim Crow era, you probably heard about in your American Race Relations History Class, amirite?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Homer Plessy of Plessy V. Ferguson fame Pardoned today, this case which led to the bullshit "Separate but equal" laws of the Jim Crow era, you probably heard about in your American Race Relations History Class, amirite?

Yes actually. There is no "race relation" class though. We do learn this in regular American History class.

So who passed all those jim crow laws, Admin? And who fought and got rid of all of them?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
middle aged white men are good

272807018_10224388616437546_1659606385481079397_n.jpg

BLM is bad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin, It uses cherry picked history to paint a narrative that America is a racist country that oppresses black and brown Americans under a system of whiteness.

We have shown MANY examples of CRT, directly from CRT materials. And videos of those who push CRT/equity discussing it.

Have you actually looked at any of it? Because you clearly dont even understand why people are opposing this in schools. Nor do you understand it's not even just Trump voters who are mad.

BLM is s grift that benefits black MEN. The founders live in million dollar mentions in mostly white neighborhoods and have not contributed a penny towards the communities destroyed by BLM riots.

If you REALLY cared about black people, when are you guys gonna start talking about how black women and girls go missing and end up being murdered more than any other group? Is that just as boring as black on black crime?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin, It uses cherry picked history to paint a narrative that America is a racist country that oppresses black and brown Americans under a system of whiteness.

We have shown MANY examples of CRT, directly from CRT materials. And videos of those who push CRT/equity discussing it.

Have you actually looked at any of it? Because you clearly dont even understand why people are opposing this in schools. Nor do you understand it's not even just Trump voters who are mad.

BLM is s grift that benefits black MEN. The founders live in million dollar mentions in mostly white neighborhoods and have not contributed a penny towards the communities destroyed by BLM riots.

If you REALLY cared about black people, when are you guys gonna start talking about how black women and girls go missing and end up being murdered more than any other group? Is that just as boring as black on black crime?
Stop making up what you think they mean. It is very silly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact won't work with a cultist like aidsman. You cannot reason someone out of a position they never reasoned themselves into. For them this has become a replacement religion where facts do not matter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stop making up what you think they mean. It is very silly.

Well, start coherently expressing what you mean.

What do you mean? We are not mind readers. You are dealing with people who see the world in a fundamentally different way than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No Banking while Black you silly negroe!

A Black Houston doctor's $16K check was refused. Now she's suing Chase Bank, alleging racial discrimination

Right so she was hassled about cashing a 16k check BECAUSE shes black or because it was 16k check?

Normally amounts like that are direct deposited. I doubt this is will go anywhere. This same situation happens to white people all the time. We (my husband and i) have even been "asked particular questions" over large checks and we have an established account at our bank.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
mbQlsEl.jpg

Take blacks and their contributions (laughable I know) out of humanity and our lives would be the very same... Take whites and their contributions out of humanity and our lives would be basic, cavemen basic... SHAMPAIN~2022

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

A Black Houston doctor's $16K check was refused. Now she's suing Chase Bank, alleging racial discrimination

Right so she was hassled about cashing a 16k check BECAUSE shes black or because it was 16k check?

Normally amounts like that are direct deposited. I doubt this is will go anywhere. This same situation happens to white people all the time. We (my husband and i) have even been "asked particular questions" over large checks and we have an established account at our bank.
Were you and your husband denied service, Miss white Chick?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope, but like I said.....we have established account.

I definately HAVE witnessed banks here refuse to cash large checks for white people. It's not color that sets this off at all.

I'm willing to bet not only are there factors here that are not being included in this version of events.....and I'm also willing to bet that bank has at LEAST one black employee (this IS Houston) who is in charge. I bet they hold several accounts for black customers as well.

I dont believe this was about race at all. We dont live in that world.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, but like I said.....we have established account.

I definately HAVE witnessed banks here refuse to cash large checks for white people. It's not color that sets this off at all.

I'm willing to bet not only are there factors here that are not being included in this version of events.....and I'm also willing to bet that bank has at LEAST one black employee (this IS Houston) who is in charge. I bet they hold several accounts for black customers as well.

I dont believe this was about race at all. We dont live in that world.
Good thing you won't be on the jury Miss Cracker Barrel.