but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shoot a black man, get 3 years in jail.
Compared to how many years they get for shooting whitey? In fact, cops shoot and kill way more white peepoe and we dont even get to see those videos. Guess only black lives matter.
"I make 200K a year and I can't pay my bills as agreed, so I pay 29.99% Interest at the buy here pay here lots"

Smart, very smart!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck, I go to the same bank branch every fucking month to draw out $1500 in $100 bills to make the payment on ONE of my cars and them cunts drag their fukin feet so hard, I swear they're checking with Interpol to see if its ok. I dont cry that they're making me wait cause I'm a nigger. Any check over 2K creates hysteria in a bank these days because gubmints.
Who the fuck makes car payments in Cash? Are you a credit criminal that has to go to the
"Buy here, pay here" lots? LOL what a high roller you are! You'll end up buying 2 cars for the finance company. That's some shrewd financial statergy!
I do. Every month. I also pay my electric in cash. Every month. I'd pay the gas bill in cash too but they only have online payment. I suppose I got in the habit when I was nigger poor. I always paid cash for everything back then. Now that I have money, I always carry cash. Most of the times, it gets ragged before I use it. The difference now is I carry hundreds surrounded by ones. Back then, I'd be more likely to have a nigger bankroll.....20 ones surrounded by a $20! The same time I pay my car payment in cash, I have a check from my wifes bank for her car payment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Compared to how many years they get for shooting whitey? In fact, cops shoot and kill way more white peepoe and we dont even get to see those videos. Guess only black lives matter.
"I make 200K a year and I can't pay my bills as agreed, so I pay 29.99% Interest at the buy here pay here lots"

Smart, very smart!
Nope. Me and my wife have 3 cars with the same credit association. My other car is auto deducted from my account. Every car if financed at under 4%.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Smart, very smart!
Nope. Me and my wife have 3 cars with the same credit association. My other car is auto deducted from my account. Every car if financed at under 4%.
So why 1500 in cash, that doesn't make sense to me. Just have your CU send them Check on your behalf, so you don't have to dick around with it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smart, very smart!
So why 1500 in cash, that doesn't make sense to me. Just have your CU send them Check on your behalf, so you don't have to dick around with it.
I really dont have a good answer for it other than an initial failure on the credit association. Originally, I tried to have it on auto deduct when I bought the car but they didnt get the paperwork processed. I started paying $1100/mo in cash which is just over the payment amount and then started paying various amounts to pay it down quicker. I kept moving up and now I'm under $50K on it in about 2 years on a car I paid about $80K for.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Smart, very smart!
I really dont have a good answer for it other than an initial failure on the credit association. Originally, I tried to have it on auto deduct when I bought the car but they didnt get the paperwork processed. I started paying $1100/mo in cash which is just over the payment amount and then started paying various amounts to pay it down quicker. I kept moving up and now I'm under $50K on it in about 2 years on a car I paid about $80K for.
You should be able to get it on the auto pay at any time, unless your Bank or CU is just dumb.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smart, very smart!
You should be able to get it on the auto pay at any time, unless your Bank or CU is just dumb.
You have to fill out paperwork. Cant do it online. They're archaic AF. I tried once, it didnt work. Typically, I do all this shit on a Saturday morning, and then I go to Scheels to gun and ammo shop. Its just a routine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck, I go to the same bank branch every fucking month to draw out $1500 in $100 bills to make the payment on ONE of my cars and them cunts drag their fukin feet so hard, I swear they're checking with Interpol to see if its ok. I dont cry that they're making me wait cause I'm a nigger. Any check over 2K creates hysteria in a bank these days because gubmints.

My husband received two raises and got two retention bonuses. His first check reflecting that was held for 5 days.

Because it was more than 1k larger than normal.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They can't hold your check until they open an account. They refused to open an account with that check as the first transaction.

It is unreasonable to refuse to allow her to open an account because of what they "think" and not what they know.

You do not know why they refused to open an account. You do not even know if they refused to open an account.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!
And they don't know how banking works, no account, no holding my check, fuckfaces...

Says the idiot who thinks they will call a place of employment and ask if they issued a cheque for a person.

You are so clued-out it is not funny.

"Hi, I am a bank teller. I want to know some personal and confidential information about one of your employees. Is that okay?"

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Irony Alert!!!!
And they don't know how banking works, no account, no holding my check, fuckfaces...

Says the idiot who thinks they will call a place of employment and ask if they issued a cheque for a person.

"Hi, I am a bank teller. I want to know some personal and confidential information about one of your employees. Is that okay?"

Hahahahahaha!!!!
I have done that oodles of times as a Finance Manager in the Car Biz, You call the employer, verify employment and verify pay dates, "for the bank" If that adds up, move along.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They can't hold your check until they open an account. They refused to open an account with that check as the first transaction.

It is unreasonable to refuse to allow her to open an account because of what they "think" and not what they know.

You do not know why they refused to open an account. You do not even know if they refused to open an account.
Translation: Dude look at her, she's BLACK!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What did they base their decision to bar her from opening an account on?

Yeah, we do not know the whole story. You slow-thinking cunt.

Where did we all read that before?

If she was belligerent, that could be the reason she was refused service.
I'm not placing any "blame" yet. You are so eager to place blame on the bank with a simple accusation.

There were more.

All along the same theme: "We do not have the details."

They didn't provide a good argument, imo.

They did not even try to provide a good argument. If they are going to be sued, every statement will have to go through a lawyer.

Fuck you are stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If she didnt have an account they may have a policy on opening one with a check larger than 10k. Whether or not the check was through that bank. Who knows.

What's setting off my bullshit radar is this

""They took my special moment away. I felt like a criminal," Mitchell-Stewart told
,. "In order to get Texas medical license or a medical license at all, you have to have a clean record. You have to go to school for so many years, and they just didn't care. They didn't respect that. They didn't respect my credentials.""

Yeah. So you get through medical school. All that hard work and accomplishment.....and your "specail moment" was depositing a check?

I'm thinking that this teller was probably rude and condescending. People who work at banks and at DMVs can be pricks.

If this was about race, getting another teller involved is just unessesary. There was probably something off about the check. All banks are picky and fussy about large checks....this is 16k. It's not 16 bucks.

We dont know what kind of conversation was had. This doctor does come off like she wanted preferential treatment because shes a doctor. And yeah....believe me, doctors can be major fucking assholes when it comes to something they want. They like things their way.

Shes mad that she got hassled over the check, made it a personal attack, and is claiming racism. I do not think race had anything to do with this.

IF we ever get the banks side of this, my opinion could change.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!
I have done that oodles of times as a Finance Manager in the Car Biz, You call the employer, verify employment and verify pay dates, "for the bank" If that adds up, move along.

When was that? 1985?

Companies are a little more careful with personal information now.

The cheque goes to a clearing house and they work with the financial institution that is detailed on the cheque to ensure the information seems correct. They do not call the company that issued the cheque.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Irony Alert!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

When was that? 1985?

Companies are a little more careful with personal information now.

The cheque goes to a clearing house and they work with the financial institution that is detailed on the cheque to ensure the information seems correct. They do not call the company that issued the cheque.
Have you ever been responsible for launching someone in a $100,000.00 BRAND NEW CAR with not the best credit history? You do what you can to glue everything you can down, you due diligence the fuck out of it, while making the sale happen as smoothly, timely and "Stress free" for the consumer, as possible? When you have, you'd understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, we do not know the whole story. You slow-thinking cunt.

Where did we all read that before?

If she was belligerent, that could be the reason she was refused service.
I'm not placing any "blame" yet. You are so eager to place blame on the bank with a simple accusation.

There were more.

All along the same theme: "We do not have the details."

They didn't provide a good argument, imo.

They did not even try to provide a good argument. If they are going to be sued, every statement will have to go through a lawyer.

Fuck you are stupid.

They cant think past placing blame. Leftists are very one dimensional.

They wanna jump on a bandwagon and just blame the tellers for racism. Without even hearing the other side of thinking about other possibilities.

And if we dont do the same, we are blaming her.

Theyll tell you what you think. The amount of empathy they have is pretty impressive, isnt it? They cant or wont empathize or try to understand others. They just assign racism to these tellers, and let us know how we are and how we think. And complain if we do the same to them....go figure.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What's setting off my bullshit radar is this

""They took my special moment away. I felt like a criminal," Mitchell-Stewart told
,. "In order to get Texas medical license or a medical license at all, you have to have a clean record. You have to go to school for so many years, and they just didn't care. They didn't respect that. They didn't respect my credentials.""

Yeah. So you get through medical school. All that hard work and accomplishment.....and your "specail moment" was depositing a check?

Yeah, that does seem weird.

It sounds like a bad lie.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Have you ever been responsible for launching someone in a $80,0000 BRAND NEW CAR with not the best credit history? You do what you can to glue everything you can down, while making the sale happen as smoothly and timely as possible? When you have, you'd understand.

No, sorry. I have never worked for a car dealer.

I went to school.

Hahaha!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever been responsible for launching someone in a $80,0000 BRAND NEW CAR with not the best credit history? You do what you can to glue everything you can down, while making the sale happen as smoothly and timely as possible? When you have, you'd understand.

No, sorry. I have never worked for a car dealer.

I went to school.

Hahaha!!!
I have a Bachelors Degree in Economics. I retired at 58.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my poors car is 3.490%, my wifes car is the same, and the supercar is 3.990%.

Credit unions usually have lower rates. When we bought my wife's Camry in November, 2020 we got a pre-qpproved new car loan through our credit union for 2.48%. Also, because we bought a left over 2019 in late 2020 we got it for $20k when the sticker price was $26,800 plus delivery fee. Last summer they called me back asking if they could pay me $26,000 for my two year old car because there were shortages of new cars. I said know but thought it was weird that a two year old car is now worth more than when I bought it.

BTW the mileage just passed 19,000 on it so it is practically just broken in.