How are you going to celebrate Christmas this year?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just wondering how others are going to celebrate it. We will just be staying home and celebrate with the family.
No presents, Sinterklaas brought those already at December 5th.
Also no visiting a church this year, we might follow a service online though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stay away from the kids Pervy Claus

ChocolateSanta.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Just me, myself, and I. Most of the family is dead. The handful still alive think I'm dead. Vice versa have no way of contacting them. One here, one there, the rest over yonder. Or died. Not sure. I save a lot of money that way too not having to buy for people. I got a nice 40'r of Johnnie Walker Black, nice 26'r of tequila and some Kraken rum put away to X-mas. So good times there. Got the lights up and looks good from the outside. I'm fairly content with it all.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Just wondering how others are going to celebrate it. We will just be staying home and celebrate with the family.

I thought you Muzzies don't celebrate Christmas?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will be a nice west swell filling in on the 24th. Bigger on the 25th. High tide is at 11:30. This is the wave riding season here. I had a ticket to fly home To California To be with my family. I cancelled it, so I’m gonna make the best of it here. Yes on the beach Ice

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
There will be a nice west swell filling in on the 24th. Bigger on the 25th. High tide is at 11:30. This is the wave riding season here. I had a ticket to fly home To California To be with my family. I cancelled it, so I’m gonna make the best of it here. Yes on the beach Ice
If the weather is pretty good, when why not? You love surfing, so that sounds like a great way to celebrate X-Mas :)
And while surfing you're also social distancing, so it's a win-win :)

But not doing anything Christmas related? Did you put up a tree?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

I thought you Muzzies don't celebrate Christmas?
Please stay on topic or do not reply.

What are you going to do this christmas?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the weather is pretty good, when why not? You love surfing, so that sounds like a great way to celebrate X-Mas :)

No tree.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

No tree.
Will you be wearing a Christmas hat while surfing? I hope you do :LOL2: